Lifestyle

Gmarket Top Bloggers In May

One fine day I was checking out the webpage of Gmarket top bloggers in May just to get an idea what others are buying… then WHAM BAM! I saw Jih**** from Malaysia. Hey isn’t that me??? Ohmygod! Ohmygod! I was selected as one of the winners for Gmarket Top Bloggers in May and I’m the only one from Malaysia. Kekeke

I didn’t expect to be selected again and so soon but it happened and I’m so happy. If you didn’t know, I’m one of Gmarket Top Bloggers in March too.

Gmarket Top Blogger for May
See my nickname above?

Gmarket Top Blogger for May
Ahh that’s the post for my 2nd Gmarket haul.

I waited quite a while (few days which seems like weeks) before receiving Gmarket’s official email. Gift certificate is again οΏ¦50,000. πŸ™‚

Here’s to more shopping!

• Reply Constance Ant July 7, 2013 at 10:07 pm

wah congrats babe!!!

• Reply Lindsay Schlacter August 21, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Wow, I just literally absorbed all the info on your hauls on gmarket!
    I’ve been visiting their english sites (haven’t purchased any yet but I think im ready now) for a long long time!
    and i just found out that they are now giving out 20% off coupons (3 of them!!!!)
    for fashion-orders!

Thank you so much for posting all those hauls which gave me great confidence on gmarket πŸ™‚

have a good day!

• Reply Che-Cheh August 21, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Haha be careful… shopping addiction is hard to beat.

I purposely ignore Gmarket for the longest time I can but now that you’re telling me they’re giving out coupons? Oh I must visit Gmarket now! Hehe

You’re welcome Lindsay. πŸ™‚

• Reply jam August 22, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Pardon me, can anyone explain to me what is this Gmarket thingy?

• Reply Che-Cheh August 22, 2013 at 8:35 pm

It’s like ebay. Many sellers come together and sell in Gmarket. It’s from Korea.

• Reply Anita Chiam February 24, 2016 at 2:02 am

Hihi πŸ™‚ personally I feel that the shipping costs are way too expensive. It is true that they will return the remaining shipping fees to us?

• Reply Che-Cheh February 24, 2016 at 10:28 am

Hi Anita, totally agree with you about the shipping cost but that’s only if you buy one or two things. If you buy a lot, shipping cost is affordable. Yes, they will return the remaining shipping fees but not to us directly. The returned shipping fees will be in our Gmarket account.

• Reply Anita Chiam March 9, 2016 at 12:18 am