I’ve been tagged again. I guess July is meme & tag month for me.
Thanks Kleio. I missed school and this would be the best time to share my high school memories with you all.
Punching some codes into the Time Machine that I borrowed from Kleio.
1. My high school hairstyle? boy crop and long (over the shoulder). It’s always changing!
2. I had 4 best friends in high school. Spending time with them, joking around and gossiping… they’re the most wonderful memories I had during my school years. We can laugh until our stomach aching like no tomorrow. We’re not that close anymore but we still keep in touch.
3. Maths is my favourite subject of all time. That’s why I took Add Maths and Further Maths in From 4-5 and Form 6 and then more Maths in college. Hahaha
4. I’m an average student. Not a bright kid (seldom got into top 10) and neither a poor grade kiddo.
5. Am I famous at school? Nah. The famous ones are usually rich, beautiful and smart. I’m the cute one. I’m serious ok? I didn’t make that up.
6. Well, at least I’m famous in my own class. I was the saint. Once I had a big pencil box that store all the necessary stationery. Whoever needs anything I borrowed them. Once my pencil box got stolen and a spot check was carried out. The prefects didn’t manage to find my precious box. A week later I saw my pencil box with one of my classmate. I confronted her and she denied it. Bloody hell! I gave up and let it go. She was a poor kid in school.
7. I’m not tall. Moderate. Usually during ‘beratur’ time I’m 10-15 kids from front.
8. I was a class treasurer, an assistant class monitor, president of maths & science club but never a prefect. I would really like to be one man! Damn those teachers for choosing famous girls only.
9. Once during Teacher’s day, I gave my favourite teacher a necklace. She wore it to school sometimes. I was so proud. The next year, a couple of my friends gave that teacher… yeah you guess it… necklaces too! *copy cat!!!*
10. Because my name starts with alphabet A, I’m always seated on the first or second place in examination hall.