Today is the 5th day of CNY and I’m working… wuah wuah wuah! But I’ll be onleave tomorrow. 😛
Here are some description on what I did during CNY. Sorry no photos… too lazy to take picture.
1. Fell sick on the day before CNY’s eve. Can’t really taste the yummy food (cooked by my dad) on CNY’s reunion dinner (CNY’s eve).
2. Slept a lot on CNY’s eve. Only woke up to pray after 12am. *bad girl*
3. Received my biggest ang pows from parents and grandma.
4. Entertained relatives and friends.
5. Chester is the most famous family member according to ‘who’s famous in che-cheh’s family poll’.
6. Chester practically sniffed everyone up. Common place that Chester sniff are hands, legs, hips and butt. There was a censored scene involving Chester and a woman. Chester sniffed up until that woman’s breast. Aiyo Chester very ‘hiao’.
7. Visited Setapak Temple (don’t know the temple’s real name) and Thean Hou Temple (high above KL’s hill).
8. Dreamt about my ‘other’ grandma (who passed-away few years ago). Miss her everyday.
9. Dreamt about RM216k… not sure about the content but I sure remember that amount. Parents bought 4D, Toto, etc but didn’t win. Hehehe
10. Won mahjong. Wow I’m really lucky this year.
11. Had my first yee sang celebration at home. My aunt bought a vegetarian yee sang. Tasted so good.
p/s: I changed my blog’s layout abit… some new color and google ad. I hope you guys like it. 🙂