Here are 8 little facts about Chester.
1. Chester starts to pee near our cars tyres few weeks ago. Thank God he didn’t shoot his pee at our tyres. I guess he can’t because he’s doing the bitch style, remember this photo? I think he’s trying to regain back his manly sense.
2. Among the things that can make Chester jump or run for his life are
– sound of rustling leaves
– sound of vacuum cleaner
– sound of hair/scalp massager
– a hula hoop
Yup he can really jump out of surprise. Surprisingly he’s not scare of thunder and lightning (yet).
3. When he’s scare, say I want to cut his fingernails or fur or apply some medic, he will run to the nearest person (HELP! HELP!) and lean by that person.
4. When he was a puppy, his pink tongue would occasionally stick out while he was sleeping. So cute. Now ar? No more lo. I guess because I always pull his tongue.
5. If someone he dearly miss come home he would always grab a toy and wait by the doorway. Of course with a dancing tail flagging us to pitstop and massage him.
6. Sometimes his mouth will open close open close when he sees us eating something delicious.
7. No matter how many times he chokes on his treats, he will still keep on swallowing ‘em. His motto: Give me MORE MORE MORE. Can’t you see I’m famish.
8. Therefore, he will always be known as the starving golden in our family.
Have a great weekend. Remember to watch F1!