Few weeks back, I had a rat glue placed somewhere in my house (with garlic bread+pineapple tart as bait). Mom shifted it outside without fencing the thing and without telling me.
My always very hungry dog ate it and almost caused me a heart attack!
Thankfully Chester’s only after the bread and tart, therefore the amount of glue he ate is not much. Vet gave him some medication to which he dutifully allowed me to push it into his throat. His mouth remained sticky for 2 to 3 days… hence preventing me from giving him his daily 😘
I’m glad the rat glue is not poisonous. If not 😢 I’ll blame myself for life.
He’s more spoiled now than before. Thanks to yours truly of course. I’m becoming quite a good dog slave myself.