Entertainment

Amazing Race Form Submitted

“”””””””””””””

UPDATES:

Deadline for application submission of Amazing Race Asia has been extended to 31 March 2006.

“””””””””””””””””””””””

Yo yo yo remember few weeks ago I mentioned that I wanted to join Amazing Race Asia? Well, I had submitted TWO ‘Amazing Race Application forms’. One team with my sister and another team with Dreamcatcher. Thank you gals for agreeing to join this race and teaming up with me! πŸ™‚

Filling in the application forms and making two sets (2 teams) of 3 mins videos had been an awesome journey. I took quite a long while (about 2 weeks) to filled in the forms. Some of the questions were kind of difficult to answer. Examples:

What’s the biggest disappointment you have experienced from your teammate?

What is the worst experience you have had with your teammate? Why?

I used my Lumix to take our 3 mins videos because my beloved ‘heavy’ Sony Handycam finally gave up after serving us for more than 10 years. I found out my Sony Handycam were malfunction on the day I wanted to take videos for AR. Talk about luck. Luckily I have Lumix. πŸ™‚ Hmm maybe I can repair it. I am very happy with the videos quality taken by Lumix. The videos playbacked on QuickTime were VERY clear. WOW!

I edited the videos taken from my Lumix into VHS format (using VCR)… because I don’t know how to transfer it to VCD or DVD format. Overall my sister and my acting kind of NG (not good) because we were not natural. Hahaha. We wrote several scripts and acted according to the scripts. We even stick the dialogues to our tripod. LOL… Whereas Dreamcatcher’s acting and my acting is quite good except that we don’t have much scripts, only actions.

I think we have very slim chance of getting pick because our videos sUcks! Nevertheless I am hoping for the best.

• Reply Jeremy C March 8, 2006 at 12:56 pm

but me no team yet wor πŸ™

will chester team with me? πŸ˜›

• Reply wuching March 8, 2006 at 2:23 pm

send me the video & i’ll put on dvd for u, also i’ll make a small clip so u can put on ur blog! πŸ˜‰

• Reply Che-Cheh March 8, 2006 at 2:28 pm

Jeremy C, You team up with Wu Ching. I bet you guys will be selected. πŸ˜›

Wu Ching, Thank You but it’s too late. I already sent out my application. Btw can you teach me how to format into DVD ? πŸ™‚

• Reply wuching March 8, 2006 at 3:21 pm

first of all u need a dvd burner then a software to create it, a simple one i use is ulead dvd pictureshow 2 that will put photos & movies into dvd format & burn them onto ur dvd! πŸ™‚

• Reply Jason March 8, 2006 at 4:11 pm

how come i didn’t know about this amazing race asia edition?!?!?! Damn!

• Reply Che-Cheh March 8, 2006 at 5:23 pm

Wu Ching, yes I have a dvd writer and nero software but my movie is in QuickTime…so how to make it into DVD format ?

Jason, it’s not too late yet. Due date is 15th March.

• Reply chengsim March 8, 2006 at 6:19 pm

hahaha. hope you made it through though. let me know when u did. it’ll be awesome for a blogger to take part in the amazing race.

• Reply Che-Cheh March 9, 2006 at 7:28 am

Chengsim, hehehe sure. Wish me luck πŸ™‚

• Reply wuching March 9, 2006 at 2:52 pm

if in quicktime format ie *.mov u need a video converter to convert to avi or mpg format, u can find a converter on the net, just google for it.

• Reply Che-Cheh March 9, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Wu Ching keke, seah seah πŸ™‚

• Reply alexallied March 10, 2006 at 8:13 am

fuah!!!! I think I’ma join as well!!!

• Reply Che-Cheh March 10, 2006 at 9:10 am

Alexallied, bad news. I think Australian cannot join. πŸ˜›

• Reply Saoirse March 14, 2006 at 10:11 am

Yeah, I watched che-cheh’s video for amazing race. Guess what after watching it? Hahahahahaha… laughing non-stop!

No worry, che-cheh. I am sure the judges will like your video and you will be the next amazing race champion! Woohooo!

• Reply Che-Cheh March 14, 2006 at 12:57 pm

Saoirse, ohhh my bad acting. Better don’t reveal anymore or else I might kill you :D.

Thanks for the well wishes…yippeeee

• Reply TELUR March 16, 2006 at 11:50 pm

hey guys, seriously i would do just bout anything to get in this race.. tobad i just cant get a teammate. all my friends are pretty scared of their boss, they claim its impossible to get leave… 1+ month off….
    so… im just hoping i’ll be able to brainwash someone to join in….

• Reply Che-Cheh March 17, 2006 at 7:44 am

Telur, all da best!!! brainwash them with F1 tickets, ipod, etc..hahaha

• Reply Rahul March 17, 2006 at 6:22 pm

hey.. iam from india and making a audition tape is really tough man!! what to say though i have made it with my bro. lets see if it gets pickdup. 3 minites is way too much my lasts max to max 1;45. any 1 how to make good video ? iam using my sony cybershot for the audition.

• Reply Che-Cheh March 17, 2006 at 11:12 pm

Rahul, hello nice to meet you. πŸ™‚
    Yup making the audition tape was the hardest of them all. My audition time was around 2 mins and 15 secs. Shows you and your bro’s exceptional personality. Of course we are no actor and actress so you will see our audition tape abit funny ya.

• Reply Danielle March 20, 2006 at 1:19 am

Hi there, me and my friend also sent our application last week. but in hurrily, seem we din make our video well. anyway , the same expectation as you that hope we all can get into the semifinal then the finalist and race together. All the best ^^

• Reply Che-Cheh March 20, 2006 at 7:32 am

Danielle, nice to meet you. Why make your video hurrily ? There’s still so much time till the deadline. All the best to your team. πŸ™‚

• Reply Danielle March 20, 2006 at 9:04 pm

before we thought 15th march is the deadline, and we only got 5 days to complete the application and sent after i came back from hometown to school. anyway, we did our best and hope to meet ya all in the semifinal!! hehe ^^

• Reply Ein4You March 20, 2006 at 10:31 pm

hello!!
    the deadline was extended to 31st mar, kinda enough of time to join.
    hey TELUR, i’ll do anything also to join this race, do you have a partner already? maybe we can be “blog friends” relationship… πŸ™‚

Ein

• Reply Che-Cheh March 21, 2006 at 7:31 am

Danielle, we did it 8 days earlier before we knew the deadline had been extended. πŸ™‚ Yeah may we meet in the semis.

Ein4You, hi nice to meet you. Hope you can find a partner. About 10 more days to go. πŸ˜‰

• Reply Ein4You March 21, 2006 at 10:12 pm

Actually I sent an application before also.. But I am not that confident also of our audition video, it’s kinda funny watching it. So I’m kinda looking for other partner, maybe our chemistry will be much better then and we can improve on the video.. haha .. Still I am hoping for the best, and hopefully we will meet at the semis.. πŸ™‚

• Reply Che-Cheh March 22, 2006 at 7:42 am

Ein4You, Who did you partner with in your first application ?
    Good luck for finding another partner. Yeah hope to meet you there. πŸ™‚

• Reply cabio March 24, 2006 at 11:29 am

Hi! Che-cheh,

Nice to know your blog from the AXN link…. Yes, AXN Asia Rock…

Nice to meet (virtually laa) you all too…. seem all here are The Amazing Race Fan….

I’m die hard fan or TAR…

Now we have TARA…. Thanks AXN…

Well, I’m planning send 2 app too.

Just finished touch up our video for 1st team. Got xtra time to touch up as xtended deadline.

I’m using Power Director… quite good for beginner…

2nd Team, starting film this weekend.

OK… looking 4ward to meet you all in Semi-finalist…

wish all the best to us….

cabio@kamarul

• Reply Che-Cheh March 25, 2006 at 12:39 am

Cabio, Hi nice to meet you. Wow 2 teams too ? Hehe πŸ™‚
    Good luck and may we all be selected.
    :peace:

• Reply Kevin March 27, 2006 at 11:04 pm

Don’t mean to sink your hopes, but the amazing race is meant for an international audience, so if you speak as badly as you write… i doubt they’ll want you in the show.

Unfortunately I think alot of applications from Asia will be dropped because of this. However let us all give it our best shot.

Good luck to all those who put in the effort to apply for this.

• Reply Che-Cheh March 28, 2006 at 7:36 am

Kevin, hmm I think I speak better than I write πŸ˜‰
    Yes I know my English language are quite poor.

And I know most of the choosen teams will have good command in English.
    Good Luck to you(if you are applying). πŸ™‚

• Reply Kevin March 28, 2006 at 1:26 pm

πŸ™‚

Thanks.
    Yeah I am applying, or at least I’m trying to! haha.
    Nice blog anyhow, I love the clean design.
    Good luck!

• Reply malong March 28, 2006 at 2:02 pm

guys what do you mean by pet peeves?

• Reply Che-Cheh March 28, 2006 at 2:38 pm

Kevin, Thank You.

Malong, pet peeves means what irk/upset/annoy/irritate you.

• Reply pink.wasabi March 28, 2006 at 9:36 pm

:blush: :rose:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 29, 2006 at 7:48 am

pink.wasabi, nice to meet you. πŸ™‚
    did you apply for AR Asia ?

• Reply mimikuku March 31, 2006 at 7:59 pm

hey all…my colleague and i just submitted our application. we’re keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best. you are right, the video bit sucks….obviously we’re not natural born actresses. hehe. anyhow, good luck to all of you and remember, split the wealth!!!
    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!! (*) [-o

• Reply Che-Cheh April 1, 2006 at 3:06 pm

Mimikuku, hello πŸ˜€ Ohh yeah yesterday was the last day to submit our form. And now the waiting game begins… [-o<

• Reply Jo April 2, 2006 at 12:15 pm

Yeap, the dreaded waiting game. Let us know if u get a call from them. ~x(

• Reply Che-Cheh April 3, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Jo, yeah I will…you guys too ya if anyone of you get a call from them. πŸ˜€

• Reply Scoob April 9, 2006 at 10:45 pm

Hi,

I’m a guy from England who would love to take part in the amazing race, unfortunately we don’t have our own edition :(( good luck with all your applications and hope it’s a great race. I’m looking to post-doc in KL or Singapore next year so may yet get a chance to enter next year [-o

• Reply Che-Cheh April 10, 2006 at 11:56 am

Scoob, hello nice to meet you.
    Thank You!
    Ohhh yes hopefully there will be AR Asia edition for next year.

• Reply Omar Cruz April 10, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Hey!! :wave:

Good luck to you guys too!! I hope we both get in. We submitted our application too. πŸ™‚ :party:

:praying:

Omar
    Philippines

• Reply Che-Cheh April 11, 2006 at 4:35 pm

Hi Omar Cruz, Thanks and Good Luck to you too. πŸ˜€

• Reply cabio April 14, 2006 at 10:30 am

Hi! All,

Anyone got update from AXN?

• Reply Che-Cheh April 14, 2006 at 8:37 pm

Cabio, nope no update from AXN.

• Reply The Producer April 16, 2006 at 12:52 am

Hi Che Cheh
    Long time no hear from you. Anyway good to know you’re attempting to get in Amazing Race…Anyway if it fails…just thought you should know am beginning to look for non-Malay candidates for Mencari Cinta 2…hihihi. You up to it???

Azrano

• Reply Che-Cheh April 16, 2006 at 10:02 pm

The Producer, hey there. Wah Mencari Cinta 2 ? Good dude. Do tell me when is the programme going to air on tv. So the guys will be multi racial too ? Unfortunately I’m not up to it. I’m camera-shy :silly:

• Reply Danielle April 17, 2006 at 8:42 pm

wow, more than thousand applications!! our team got not further inform till now !! do you think they make call for that or fedEx? haha, seem quite slight chance for my team but still catch a hope for that! anyway , since we got courage to step forward for sending application and making video i think we all are part of the race already !! hehe, no matter how, this already change my friend’s point of view on me! thanks all and good luck!! :laughing:

• Reply Che-Cheh April 18, 2006 at 10:20 am

Danielle, yup I read that news from The Star. Maybe they will make the call to the few choosen one. We all are brave for sending in the application and making the video πŸ˜‰

Any news from the others ? Anyone got a call from AXN ?

• Reply sonam April 18, 2006 at 5:07 pm

hi :wave:
    this is sonam…from Bhutan…also sent an app..way…way…back…no reply so far….wonder if they have already choosen the teams…coz…they did mention in the term & and conditions that semi-finalist will be notified sometime in April..hell..the month’s almost ending!!!….anyone..any goodnews?????…. :wave:

• Reply Jezabel April 18, 2006 at 10:53 pm

Hey…I heard that 2 of the trainers from Pure Fitness (IFC branch) in Hong Kong got a callback for the Semi finals on the day of the Ching Ming public holiday (1st week of April).

So it seems they are already narrowing it down and maybe if you have yet to hear from AXN you most likely can assume your application was unsuccessful.

• Reply Che-Cheh April 19, 2006 at 7:43 am

Sonam, hello nice to meet you. Jezabel has some news.

Jezabel, hmmm but our closing date of form submission was 31st March. Will they be able to screen all the application within the first week of April? Let’s just hope one of our teams are call back.

• Reply Efren April 19, 2006 at 11:02 am

It looks like we missed the boat. The interviews were already last weekend, based on this blog: http://stirringinmysoul.blogspot.com

Oh well. Better luck next year!

• Reply Che-Cheh April 19, 2006 at 1:00 pm

Efren, awwwwww :sad:…I will try again next year.

• Reply cabio April 24, 2006 at 10:56 am

I think there might be more location for the interview… from the blog seem was in S’pore….

hope there will be in Malaysia later

from the web… the notify time up to 31th May…. they also said casting start from end of May….

• Reply Efren April 24, 2006 at 1:53 pm

Actually, from this other blog, it was in apparently in KL:

And most countries were represented already – Philippines, Sri Langka, Korea, India, Malaysia, Singapore. So…

But I still wish you’re right, and I’m wrong. πŸ™

• Reply Che-Cheh April 25, 2006 at 7:44 am

Cabio and Efren,
    I’ve given up hope. I guess there will be no more audition..if you refer to kualalumpurdailyphoto.blogspot.com post.

ALL THE BEST TO THE CHOOSEN ONE! :applause:
    Don’t disappoint us ya!

And the the unlucky one, let’s try again next year(if there is season 2).

• Reply cabio April 25, 2006 at 1:37 pm

well, please keeping chit-chat here…

well, who do u think will be TARA host? and who you want to be for the Host?

Phil?

I guess Jien

• Reply Che-Cheh April 25, 2006 at 3:29 pm

Cabio, I hope it’s Phil. I like him alot. He’s one of the best host in the world. πŸ˜€

Jien also not bad. I think TARA will select one of the top host in Asia to be their host.

• Reply acwelch April 26, 2006 at 4:03 am

hi che-cheh, where did you find the Amazing Race Form? Was it online? Or paper-form? Thanks.

AC

• Reply Che-Cheh April 26, 2006 at 12:48 pm

Acwelch, hello! The form are available from AXN Asia website. Welcome.

• Reply Efren April 26, 2006 at 4:28 pm

Email from AXN, regarding whether or not there’s still hope:

Hi,

We are still in the process of interviewing and selecting teams so please do not lose heart yet.

Regards
    AXN Asia

• Reply Che-Cheh April 26, 2006 at 9:17 pm

Efren, this is good news! btw this mail is dated when ?

• Reply Efren April 26, 2006 at 9:42 pm

April 24. :battlingeyelashes:

• Reply Che-Cheh April 26, 2006 at 10:17 pm

Efren, ohmygosh :party:
    Thanks for bringing us the good news. I can’t believe it!!!

• Reply cabio April 28, 2006 at 3:02 pm

What’s the wonderful day…

thanks efren…

let us pray a lot for any hope

• Reply Efren May 4, 2006 at 9:46 am

Well, time to give up, I guess? :crying:

😎

On an interesting note, if you check the first link I gave, http://stirringinmysoul.blogspot.com, zabrina has removed all references to The Amazing Race Asia. This makes me believe she made the final selection of teams, and was asked to remove those references as per the “confidentiality agreement” she signed with them.

Congrats, zab!

• Reply cabio May 4, 2006 at 10:07 am

Yup Efren,

I realized from last week…

2 possiblelity…

1. From the blog, she had told that she got in Final Stage… afraid her blog cause she broke the agreement

2. Was asked to delete all …

Well,

I would to share with you all Audition vidoe by other… might help us for next preparation of TARA2 application..

go to http://www3.youtube.com here have some video for TARA1 and TAR10….

and

search with key “The Amazing Race”

in grouper there is 1 nice audtion video …

• Reply Che-Cheh May 8, 2006 at 7:43 am

Efren and Cabio, so we will just have to sit still and wait for the premier of AR Asia. :party: btw thanks for the youtube link.

• Reply cabio May 8, 2006 at 1:26 pm

let talk about TAR9

Which team will be in final?

I root 4

The hippies, RnY and MOJO… the winner hope to be RnY…

hope Karma will punish EnJ again….

but it was nice strategy… call to cancel others team cab…

• Reply Che-Cheh May 8, 2006 at 9:49 pm

Cabio, hey my final 3 teams are the same as yours but I hope the winner is the hippies, Tyler and BJ. :tongue: They are so funny but I fear the worst for them for they are very lucky to have survived 2 non-elimination rounds. They make a couple of mistakes in this last couple of rounds.

Ohh yeah nice strategy indeed. But will you use that strategy ? I doubt I will. There’s other way to win a race. Not necessarily by cheating.

• Reply cabio May 17, 2006 at 4:48 pm

from preview seem they going to Japan… n hippies get Languange advantage…

if TARA plan to go Japan, hoping they will select my team. :praying:

• Reply Che-Cheh May 18, 2006 at 7:42 am

Cabio, yeah Japan. You know how to speak Japanese ya ?

• Reply cabio May 18, 2006 at 9:28 am

I’m also look like Japanese…. :blush:

• Reply Che-Cheh May 18, 2006 at 12:51 pm

Cabio, wah wah 😎

• Reply norhaina May 19, 2006 at 1:06 pm

hello. . .wih u luck on the Amazing Race Asia :wave:

• Reply Che-Cheh May 22, 2006 at 8:24 pm

Norhaina, helllo! no such luck for my team. We are not selected. πŸ™

• Reply cabio July 4, 2006 at 5:11 pm

Suntec City

8th October –
    Delhi, India
    Ansal Plaza

Anyone going?

• Reply Che-Cheh July 5, 2006 at 9:05 pm

Cabio, hey thanks for the news. So AR Asia had finished fliming. :dancing: Can’t wait for the show…

oh yeah I will for sure be in Times Square!

• Reply cabio July 12, 2006 at 9:58 am

Some picture is added to the news – Allan Wu pic and ???? (team) pic.

Do update yourself.

I’m planning to go SG and KL session.

So Che-Cheh, we can make blind date at Time Square. :daydream:

• Reply cabio July 12, 2006 at 9:59 am

Some pictures are added to the news – Allan Wu pic and ???? (team) pic.

Do update yourself.

I’m planning to go SG and KL session.

So Che-Cheh, we can make blind date at Time Square.

• Reply Che-Cheh July 13, 2006 at 12:48 pm

Cabio, ok will check it out later. Thanks.

• Reply cabio July 13, 2006 at 3:18 pm

for all Malaysia TAR fan… please do register yourself in above fan listing…

• Reply cabio July 18, 2006 at 3:19 pm

Breaking new for coming TAR 10

look interesting to…

Root for Muslim friends team….

• Reply cabio July 18, 2006 at 4:10 pm

are you BIGGEST fan of The Amazing Race?

I’am

• Reply Che-Cheh July 18, 2006 at 8:29 pm

Cabio, oh yeah AR10 is cominggggg. Yippppppeee

wah I’m going to join the contest too.

• Reply cabio July 19, 2006 at 2:23 pm

why ppl always missing “T”

should be The Amazing Race (TAR) not Amazing Race…

well,

shall we discuss the Trivia…

I’m not sure below question:

Q10 – My answer : Millie and Chuck
    Q16 – John Vito
    Q29 – New Zealand
    Q32 – ? millions

others pretty sure. most after read the question, directly got the answer….

• Reply Che-Cheh July 20, 2006 at 7:58 am

Cabio, I haven’t have time to look for the contest’s answer. Will do it later. I think I can’t even answer 1 question.

• Reply Meow July 20, 2006 at 11:02 am

Hi! guys.
    I’m Meow. From BKK.People around me hardly know about TAR.
    I was too late to apply for The Amazing Race Asia.
    How can I know When will they open for next year?
    Tried to registed for axn’s email, but have no ideas why it does not work. Would be so kind of you guys if you can give me some informations. Thanks.
    πŸ™‚

• Reply cabio July 21, 2006 at 11:07 am

Hi! Meow,

Wait and see for TARA premier first.

If there is TARA2 (pretty sure is will be)… They may open after TARA finale. Guess early of next year.

I think AXN is planning for TAR Europe now.

Just wait and see….

• Reply sonam July 28, 2006 at 4:26 pm

hi,
    i thought that the TARA was actually for people from asian countries!! but looking at the list of teams except for the indian couple(who BTW are based in the US) all other teams are not asians!!!! so why all the farse abt the race being THE AMAZING RACE ASIA!!!!?? i mean people from Thailand/malaysia/india have applied but nobody from those places have been selected…its sad..really sad πŸ™

sonam

• Reply Che-Cheh July 28, 2006 at 9:10 pm

Hello Sonam, may I know where you get the info about indian couple team ?

• Reply cabio August 2, 2006 at 2:31 pm

what’s a surprise news :suprised:

where u got the news?

• Reply cabio August 2, 2006 at 3:10 pm

Sonam,

r u misunderstood with TAR 10 news… above link?

• Reply cabio August 2, 2006 at 3:23 pm

bio for TAR 10 team…

root 4 all Asian Ethnic…

1. Indian Couple
    2. Muslim friends

I guess… the muslim team can go up to when they going to Kuwait…

I have thought that… when the hippies was last place in Australia… I think, they purposely made as non elimination leg… to let the hippies go further up to Japan leg as one of them can speak Japanese… as to make the show interesting….

just guessing laaa… the production team should well-known…

for TAR10… they start from China.. (we have 1 chinese team).. go to middle ease (then come the Muslim Couple)…

I think this time, the India Couple will win… as from the profile… quite interseting

Vipul and Arti are the first Indian-American team to run the Race. Both speak several languages and are well-traveled. Vipul admits to being a bit overzealous, while Arti takes great pride in her ability to reign in his emotions and focus his strengths – a skill she will undoubtedly be forced to call upon while racing around the world.

• Reply cabio August 2, 2006 at 3:33 pm

this team also intersting …

Name: Peter Harsch
    Occupation: Clinical Prosthetist
    Age: 35
    Hometown: Laguna Beach, Calif

Name: Sarah Reinertsen
    Occupation: Motivational Speaker
    Age: 31
    Hometown: Trabuco Canyon, Calif
    Relationship: Friends

Peter and Sarah are both Iron Man competitors who have a long history of teamwork. Sarah recently became the first female with an artificial leg to complete the Hawaii Iron Man Triathlon. Peter works as a clinical prosthetist and travels the country speaking to amputees and consulting for prosthetic legs. Both are out to win and eager to show the world that a disability will not stop them from reaching their goals.

This time, we have 4 Man Team… make the race more competative

• Reply Che-Cheh August 3, 2006 at 1:01 pm

I agree with Cabio, maybe you misunderstood TAR’s teams with TARA’s.

Hmmm interesting. Wonder how long I need to wait for TAR 10.

• Reply hcfoo August 11, 2006 at 7:53 pm

Hi Cabio, I think the answer for Q16 should be Aaron who proposed to Hayden at the pitstop after they got eliminated.

I’ve just registered for the Amazing Mall challenge. I’m not so confident if I’m required to do rock climbing (if it’s one of the challenge).

• Reply Che-Cheh August 11, 2006 at 10:26 pm

Are you joining Cabio ?

Opps that reminds me about the contest. I still have no time to look for the answer. Is it due yet ?

My oh my the Amazing Mall challenge closing date is today!!! I’ve got to convince my sister fast…1.5hrs left till 12th Aug. :grrr:

• Reply cabio August 14, 2006 at 10:20 am

submitted the application… really hope be selected.

The contest due on October, if I’m not mistaken.

Ayo yo ….. were u miss the due date?

• Reply Che-Cheh August 14, 2006 at 1:12 pm

Cabio, I managed to submit mine as well. πŸ˜€
    You can check out my blog’s mainpage.

• Reply cabio August 17, 2006 at 11:23 am

TARA Promotional Tour

look interesting…

anyone going?

• Reply Che-Cheh August 17, 2006 at 9:30 pm

Cabio, I’m not going. You going ?

• Reply cabio August 18, 2006 at 9:58 am

Planning to go as I’m really die hard fan of TAR.

• Reply cabio August 22, 2006 at 2:51 pm

nice and perfect spoiler for TAR10

for those hyper xcited about TAR… do check above link…

it’s real…

• Reply Che-Cheh August 23, 2006 at 7:47 am

Cabio, hehe I’m not gonna read it. Don’t want any spoiler. So did you go to 1Utama last week ?

• Reply cabio August 23, 2006 at 10:10 am

The spoiler quite interesting…

You can see how the production team filming the show.

TAR production I’m always impress.
    Their camera angle, editing etc… marvelous…

Well, quite sad not had been select for AMR at OU. So decided not to go as had some urgent think.

Looking forward TARA Promotional Tour at S’pore.

• Reply Che-Cheh August 23, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Cabio, maybe I’ll look at it after TAR10 end.

Hmm why don’t you wait for the TARA promotional tour in Malaysia one ?

• Reply cabio August 24, 2006 at 9:49 am

As die hard fan of TAR, I can’t sit and wait here….

Plan going both… was planned to go to Bangkok too…. India too

One of my team partner actually in S’pore… He’s Indian nationality… good friend of mine

Well, did u went to AMR at OU?

• Reply cabio August 24, 2006 at 10:06 am

In case don’t want to read the spoiler…

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/izabela74/?action=view&current =top2wmv.flv

sending the link direct to the video clip…

it’s real

• Reply Che-Cheh August 25, 2006 at 10:08 pm

Cabio, good on you. Enjoy your trip to Sing. Nope I didnt went to 1U

• Reply cabio August 28, 2006 at 9:55 am

SG trip was amazing….

TARA Promotional Tour also amazing……

Looking 4ward on 9/9 at Time Square too…

• Reply Che-Cheh August 29, 2006 at 9:23 pm

Cabio, oh woow really ? Did you take any pictures ? Please email to me! Did you participate in any of the TARA activities there ?

• Reply ehdz September 6, 2006 at 2:29 pm

damn i missed the opportunity. is there another chance of joining?

• Reply cabio September 7, 2006 at 11:19 am

ehdz…

which one you missed?

if TARA Promo tour, you still have a chance.

9/9 at Berjaya Time Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

c u there.

che-cheh

Yes, participated some games. Was happening game and got some TARA and AXN goodies. The goodies look nice.

C U at BTS too.

• Reply cabio September 7, 2006 at 12:12 pm

che-cheh…

one picture is captured my team…

• Reply Che-Cheh September 7, 2006 at 1:02 pm

Cabio, ohhh I forgot it’s this week.
    Yo which picts is your team ?

• Reply cabio September 8, 2006 at 12:54 pm

I’m the bumble bee….

C U there….

this time plan to become zebra or red….

• Reply Che-Cheh September 9, 2006 at 7:51 pm

Cabio, unfortunately I cannot make it just now to Berjaya. Too bad. πŸ™ Hope you had lotsa fun!

• Reply cabio September 14, 2006 at 10:14 am

KL Tour was MARVALEOUS…. too Amazing…

Challenge was tough than S’pore tour…

Unfortunately, myself not been selected into 10 finalist as my team partner back stabbed me by team up with other…

well, I’m still happy as my brother team was the champion…

my stratergy for him all worked…. especially for the last challenge…

my plan also succeed… my plan was to take video and use for future audition video….

• Reply Che-Cheh September 17, 2006 at 1:40 pm

Cabio, WOOOOOW cool!!! Congrats to your brother. So what’s your strategy ? psstt :tongue:

• Reply cabio October 2, 2006 at 10:48 am

TARA team revealed

Zabrina got it… congrat..

• Reply cabio October 2, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Zabrina is S’porian? or Malaysian?

Wondering….

• Reply Che-Cheh October 2, 2006 at 8:01 pm

Cabio, woooow cool
    Can’t wait for TARA.
    Btw, which teams is/are your fav in TAR 10 ?

• Reply cabio October 3, 2006 at 12:16 pm

were all Asian team…

since remaining only 1 team…

now my fav : Peter n Sarah

• Reply cabio October 3, 2006 at 12:16 pm

n

Lyn n Kyr

• Reply Che-Cheh October 4, 2006 at 12:30 pm

Ah my fav : David & Mary and Tyler & James. Most probably Tyler & James will win TAR10 coz they’re strong.

• Reply cabio October 4, 2006 at 1:15 pm

spoiler said…

TnJ in 2nd place

so far… winner of 1st leg never become TAR Champions

• Reply cabio October 4, 2006 at 1:43 pm

except season 1…. Ron & Brennan

• Reply Daniel November 21, 2006 at 11:05 am

hi guyz what website did u found the appilacation of the Amazing race Asia? :praying: :thinking: :waiting:

• Reply Che-Cheh November 21, 2006 at 12:54 pm

Daniel, Hiya…don’t think you can find TARA application form anymore. You have to wait until application for season 2 is open.

• Reply cabio December 14, 2006 at 4:43 pm

Hi! Che-Cheh…

How do u do? long time not hear from u….

How the TARA show? Do u enjoy the show?

I’m enjoying the show so much … :dancing: :LOL: :party: :peace: :clown:

Are u joining TARA Web forum?

I’m active there… a lot of TARA fan there…

my nice is cabioTAR…

pls do knock my door if u there…

• Reply Che-Cheh December 14, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Cabio, hello there! long time didn’t hear from you too. So you’re busy mingling with TARA fans at the forum now eh. I’ll try to visit you soon. Do come back here from time to time.

• Reply cabio January 17, 2007 at 11:57 am

Guys,

You all are invited to the event:

Date : 18/01/2007 Thursday (TARAday)
    Time : Start from 7.30 pm
    venue: “It’s A Hit Batting Cages”, One Utama, Bandar Utama

1. Zab & Family – How many Zab?
    2. cabioTAR
    3. Teetap
    4. YT & sister
    5. Manoq + cheerleaders from klang πŸ™‚ (myb around anthr 4 or 5)
    6. rikireina + friends (myb 1/2 or 0 not really sure.. tengah pujuk ni)
    7. Deyoung

Please add ur nick/name by copy n paste above.

So…. so far in total +- 16 ppl

for more update please go to