Entertainment

New Kids On The Block Are Back!!!

Never in my wildest dream that I will see them, my childhood MOST favourite boy band New Kids On The Block back for a new record after 14 years.

This is NKOTB from yesteryear.
L-R: Joey McIntyre (we joked his name as ‘making tyre’) :D, Jordan Knight, Danny Wood, Jonathan Knight and Donnie Wahlberg.

And this is them today. Matured. Old. Going botak. (bald) Hehe

Step by Step, I’ll be Loving You, Hangin’ Tough, Cover Girl…all these songs are playing in my head right now. Ohhh those were the days.

I’ll definitely be looking out for their new album which has yet to be tittled this summer. Ohhh this is crazy!!! I so miss them. ❤

Ya I can hear some of you joke about NKOTB group name. New Kids On The Block… and they’re no kids no more. So what? What matter most is their song. I love love love Jordan Knight’s voice… I’ll be loving you foreverrrrrrrrrr.

So how many of you remember them? or have heard about them but dissed them? or maybe you’re not from my era. Hmmm… Hahaha

• Reply wuching April 5, 2008 at 8:21 am

Should be called Old Farts On The Block liao! :LOL:

• Reply moz April 5, 2008 at 10:46 am

No kidding !!?!!! I used to be a fan too, but the world has moved on, and I don’t think their type of music has mass appeal anymore.

Probably they’ll have to start doing much more hip hop …

• Reply keeyit April 5, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Interesting..

I am not interested on their band.. but interested on their looks.. Hmm.. let me estimate one by one.. haha..

Between, will you show us your old photos and now one? .. haha

• Reply hedonistics anonymous April 7, 2008 at 11:18 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG I FEEL LIKE I’M 12 AGAIN

• Reply Che-Cheh April 7, 2008 at 2:03 pm

Wuching, :doh:

Moz, wah you also fansi? wah wah…yeah it’ll be interesting to see what kind of music they’re coming out with.

Keeyit, no I won’t show photo now. I look horrible now..wuhahaha

Hedo, hehehe so who was your fav?

• Reply hedonistics anonymous April 7, 2008 at 4:44 pm

joe mcintyre. too many girls wanted to fuck jordan already.

• Reply Dawn April 8, 2008 at 12:14 am

These guys must be my age now….old farts lah. :LOL: Like you, I was gaga over them too. Will have to see what they can show us now!

• Reply saoirse April 8, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Seriously, I’m never their fans but I came to know about them from my primary school mate, whom remains as my very good friends till now. :love:

• Reply Che-Cheh April 9, 2008 at 10:42 am

Hedo, eh I thought it was the same with Joey too. :tongue:

Dawn, hahaha not that old la.

Saoirse, ohh you don’t like their music eh.

• Reply saoirse April 10, 2008 at 1:23 pm

eh not that i don’t like, i guess i just never really listen to their music for once. :p

• Reply narrowband April 22, 2008 at 7:56 am

OMG this one damn retro!!! hahaha… Good that they’re back… When I was a kid I ‘barely’ missed that ‘era’… because I did not listen to them as much, only my seniors (those 3-4 years older than me last time) knew and loved them. My ‘era’ was more of Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre, singing solo :p I liked their songs!

• Reply Che-Cheh April 22, 2008 at 11:21 pm

Saoirse, you’re not from my era…hehe

Narrowband, they’re good eh especially Jordan Knight.