Entertainment

Rob & Amber Eliminated From Amazing Race All Star

😂😂 Ohhh why? Ohhh why? Just when I am enjoying Rob & Amber’s excellent run (first to arrive in the first 3 Amazing Race All Star legs), why must they f**ked up at the 4th leg? Yes they were the last team to arrive in the Argentina leg and got eliminated. Weh how come there’s no non-elimination leg ‘lagi’? Is this a set up?

You can either like them or hate them. Well, I like them. The first 3 legs have been superb for them. They performed all the detours and roadblocks without any hitches (maybe a little). Their collaboration, planning and execution were outstanding EXCEPT they loved to deceive and con others. I don’t particularly like that behavior. Ahh and that’s where karma comes in and get them. Sometimes when you’re too far away at the top, you tend to overlook things around you. Yes ignorance can kill. That’s how I describe their 4th leg.

They should’ve known that being a bad ass team won’t win them the AR crown. Have you seen any ‘wicked’ teams that have won the AR? Nope. You get the point? You can be as great as Alexander but if you’re evil, you’ll end up in the dirt. Of course I wouldn’t want Rob and Amber to change the way they’ve played their games because that’s them, that’s how we like them. But to be eliminated so early in ARAS, bad luck. 🙁

Since they’re gone, I’ll switch to supporting Kandice and Dustin because I like the way they express themselves. It can be lame at times but funny. And maybe… maybe I’ll support Eric and Danielle too.

The team that I can’t stand and wish to eliminate is Charla and Mirna. No hard feelings about being the ‘underprivileged’ team here. I just can’t stand their whining and also the way they think that everybody is trying to ‘get them’.

• Reply Wuching March 13, 2007 at 11:42 am

r they the ones from survival shows? good lah coz i hate them! :devil:

• Reply thatjames March 13, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Aiya… you spoilt it for the rest of us.
    Dun lah put the result in your title and ping it on PPS!
    Put a spoiler warning mah.
    :crying:

• Reply stupe March 13, 2007 at 1:08 pm

missed yesterday’s episode, so this is the thing they say about “ending that will have many talking about”.

rob and amber are cool, they play it all fair and square this time around.

as for charla and mirna…they are jsut a team you love to hate…and this might jsut be one of the underlying tactics to keep people tune in for more. I guess many are bored with Rob/Amber, like how Shuey would win F1 races everytime.

• Reply Andy March 13, 2007 at 2:47 pm

Luckily I don’t watch TAR All-Stars or else I would’ve foam because of the spoilers. Be a little considerate man! :tongue:

• Reply Mossie`Ol Chin March 13, 2007 at 4:17 pm

ouch! that’s bad!!! the thing about rob and amber is that they really shine in all these reality show! it’s the way they play the game that i respect them – be it cheat, steal or not! they’re a fun pair to watch, esp rob!!!!

• Reply skyler March 13, 2007 at 6:57 pm

Hah, good thing I already watched or I’d be complaining as well.

I hate them and am glad they are out. I think it is extremely unfair that this is the fourth time both of them have been on reality shows (2x Survivor, 2x The Amazing Race) when there are thousands of other people clamoring for spots. Really, let someone else have a piece of pie already!

• Reply hcfoo March 13, 2007 at 10:15 pm

It’s good they are out. At least the opportunity to win $1mil is wide open for everyone now. Now I have no idea who will win TAR: All Stars.

Actually I really admire Charla and Mirna. They work extra hard to earn their current position. I’m so glad they made it to the pit stop before Rob& Amber :whew:

• Reply luxferi March 13, 2007 at 10:41 pm

Ditto on Charla and Mirna, VERY whiney two. And they’re hypocrites too. They complain about other people even though they did the same things. I can’t stand them! I hope they get eliminated next.

About Rob and Amber, yes… I was shocked and rooting for them in the end and WHAM! Charla and Mirna beat them. While the karma thing makes sense with Rob and Amber, it certainly doesn’t makes much sense when I look at Charla and Mirna because they’re the last people to deserve any good karma.

• Reply hcfoo March 14, 2007 at 2:11 am

I think Charla & Mirna are just being defensive because of their disadvantages. While I don’t think their attitudes are good, I believe they are just playing the game in order to survive week after week.

• Reply Che-Cheh March 14, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for disclosing the information on my title post. Won’t happen again. :kowtow:

Thanks for commenting. 🙂