Entertainment

The Amazing Race Asia – Episode 6 South Island NZ

Anyone saw this TARA episode where the teams did some crazy adrenaline pumping detour and roadblock at New Zealand, South Island?

Guess this is my favorite epi of all TARA epis. This epi got me ’so high’. I was seriously drunk on adrenalin. I enjoyed it thoroughly. At one point, when Melody was too scared to bungy jump, I stood up on my sofa and tried to mimic her feeling. I’m scared too. Whoa! The way she shriek during the jump… ohmygod so like me… like ‘macam nampak hantu’ (see ghost) when leeches were attacking me!

Which one is scarier? Doing the ledge swing; swing your body at the edge of the cliff 400m above Queenstown!

or

bungy jump 134m over Nevis Valley? I say both are equal terrifying.

Let’s try both.

Right now, I support Andrew and Syeon and Joe Jer and Zabrina because they’re the Malaysia teams and they rocks! I like the M&Ms too; Mardy and Marsio. So humorous at times, outspoken and daring!!! Never say die even with their limited physical attributes.

I kowtow every TARA teams and individuals who’ve made the swing and bungy jump.

• Reply Wuching December 20, 2006 at 10:16 am

aiya i’ll never get to watch it over here lah!

• Reply Gallivanter December 20, 2006 at 10:47 am

Dislike the Indons. :waiting: But am supporting the Malaysian teams :peace: My family jewels gave me tingling sensations when I watched that episode. :laughing:

• Reply Kleio December 20, 2006 at 10:49 am

“I stood up on my sofa and tried to mimic her feeling” – Che-Cheh, you going to mimick Tom Cruise pulak :LOL:

I’ve got height phobia so, both stunts is out for me :tongue: So, it’s you jump I don’t jump. 😀

• Reply sophie December 20, 2006 at 12:55 pm

Yeah. I enjoyed this episode too. Just that I didn’t mimic the stunts :LOL:

Me too love the Malaysian teams. Hey, if you and me join next TARA, we should be like Joe Jer and Zabrina right :daydream:

• Reply Che-Cheh December 20, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Wuching, migrate back to Malaysia! :laughing:

Daniel, why you don’t like them? Coz they reminds you of yourself? :devil:

Kleio, :LOL: ohh Tom Cruise :silly:
    It’s ok, if we are a team I will jump for you. :hug:

Sophie, ya like Joe Jer and Zabrina. High 5! Let’s join together next time. We can form a few teams ourself.

• Reply Bryan December 20, 2006 at 4:36 pm

Yea, if have chance for sure I’m gonna try both! 😀

• Reply Che-Cheh December 20, 2006 at 7:02 pm

Bryan, :clown: sure you dare? You’re not going to cry are you? :cow:

• Reply moz monster December 20, 2006 at 7:16 pm

I’m afraid of heights … but I’ll bungie jump !!!

Anyways, I don’t watch TARA. No time. *tsk* …

• Reply Jewelle December 20, 2006 at 10:21 pm

My favorite episode so far, too. I was so happy when whatisname got fined for speeding. I am praying for them to be booted out as soon as possible. I’m for the Malaysians too and also the M&M because they are so funny. I was also surprised to see how friendly the Kiwis were.

• Reply Neo December 21, 2006 at 12:10 am

So scary, not dare to try :hehe:

• Reply Bryan December 21, 2006 at 3:07 am

Cry? Are you kidding? :laughing:

• Reply Che-Cheh December 21, 2006 at 7:30 am

Moz Monster, hehe at least you dare to try! :applause: Don’t work too hard. :battlingeyelashes:

Jewelle, the name is Andy. I kinda like Andy and Laura but they are the :devil: one.

Neo, I just wanna say this :loser: :devil: