Lifestyle

My Mickey Mouse Handphone Charm

Cute or not? Broken Mickey body parts. Kekekeke

Bought at Hong Kong Disneyland shop in 2007.

I have this habit of purchasing handphone charms from the places I visit. Keep it. And when the current one is damage, I’ll use the next one in line. Hahaha

The weird part is I’ll keep all my damaged charms in a box. Let me show them to you next time ya.

This charm is currently adorned on my battered handphone.

Btw, have I showed you my Mickey Mouse watch? No? Okay will show next time.

• Reply hcfoo March 23, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Isn’t that mickey mouse charm a bit heavy? Hey I love big watches with fat strap. Bought a Fossil watch recently with a fat strap like yours but it’s made of leather. Btw I see your tupperware website got response for potential buyers wan wor…

• Reply Che-Cheh March 23, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Hcfoo, The charm is small actually so not heavy at all. Big watches are cool. 😀 Yes I’ve quite a few people joined Tupperware members & bought Tupperware from me. Gotta thanks them for their support. 🙂

• Reply Dawn March 23, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Ok I have quite a few of these cellphone charms from my sis and parents. Sad to say I cannot dangle them on my cellphones. Looks like the phones here are different from SEA.

How come I can see my comment now and the last few posts, I cannot? Weird!!

• Reply Che-Cheh March 23, 2009 at 11:45 pm

Dawn, oh they don’t have the round hook thing is it? Some people kepit them at the battery cover but a bit risky la. Maybe your comment masuk Akismet Spam kua.

• Reply Neo March 24, 2009 at 12:23 am

Show us and share share with me your collection! :hypnotized:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 24, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Neo, sure sure… sabar ya.

• Reply hcfoo March 24, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Wow congrats! Get members through blog that’s quite amazing leh :kaching:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 25, 2009 at 9:31 am

Hcfoo, 🙂 try to give good service & lowest postage lo.