Many years back I was a user of Origins. Then I switched to other brands. Right now I’m switching back to Origins to see how my skin will fair this time. Coincidentally it’s Christmas season and Origins has several holiday sets on offer. What else? I bought them as my starter packs.
I bought Nature’s Age Erasers and Superstar Minis.
1. Nature’s Age Erasers
It’s a Plantscription set of 5. It’s an anti-aging range. Nature’s Age Erasers holiday set @ RM340 and come with a bag.
1. Plantscription Anti-aging cleanser, 50ml (non-standard size)
2. Plantscription Anti-aging power serum, 30ml @ RM265 (standard size)
3. Plantscription Anti-aging treatment lotion, 50ml (non-standard size)
4. Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream, 5ml (non-standard size)
5. Plantscription Anti-aging cream, 30ml (non-standard size)
This set is so worth it because the power serum alone amount to RM265. I only paid RM340 for the whole thing above. It sold out when I wanted to buy it the first time. Have to revisit the store a week later to get it. If you’re interested, get it fast.
I’ve yet to try this Nature’s Age Erasers set but I’ve tried the power serum in sample size and it did improved my skin. That’s why I decided to get this set.
2. Superstar Minis
Superstar Minis holiday set @ RM155 and come with a foldable bag. As the name suggest, it’s Origins superstar products (bestseller) in mini sizes.
1. High-Potency Night-A-Mins @ 30ml
2. Checks and Balances @ 30ml
3. Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask @ 15ml
4. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20/PA++ @ 15ml
5. GinZing refreshing eye cream @ 15ml
6. Make A Difference rejuvenating hand treatment @ 15ml
7. Modern Friction nature’s gentle dermabrasion @ 15ml
These are perfect for travel!
I also received a free eco-chic tote bag because I bought two holiday sets. It’s only at Mid Valley I think.
p/s: I’m not paid for this post. Just wanna share my loot with you all. 😉