F1, Sports

F1 GP: Melbourne 2007

How many of you miss the loud sexy roaring sound of a F1 car?
Its been 4 months plus since I last watch F1 racing on TV. I didn’t miss F1 a bit… not until this week.

Ahem let me present you Ferrari’s F2007 racing car… ta daa…

Psst don’t you think the picture below looks like a patient (car) undergoing some sort of operation attended by 2 dozens of doctor (engineers)?

I know from far the car look the same and feel the same. I don’t even know what have changed. What’s important is this ultimate question: “Is this the winning car of 2007?”

Hehehe I have a picture of Kimi in red. Now this is where he’s suppose to belong. Mo-C, kindly tell me… will you still support Kimi? πŸ˜›

I used to hate this man… becoz he’s so COOL, icy and blonde!?! Whenever I see him talking in the post race conference I’ll be laughing my head off. I only understand the first 5 words, then I’m lost. Even my sis who’s a Kimi + McLaren fan said this last year “Wow, now I can understand at least 70% of what Kimi is ‘trying’ to say!”. Still we need to place our ear directly in front of the TV’s speaker or ‘korek our ear first’ to listen.

Since I’ve lost Schumacher to retirement and I don’t like Massa, I’ll be shouting and cheering for Kimi. Wohooooo go go red Kimi!

Be sure to catch the first F1 race of 2007 from Albert Park, Melbourne LIVE. Qualifying – Saturday and Race day – Sunday around noon.

Who do you think will win the first race of the season? I know it’ll be a red car carrying a horse logo. Alsonso can ‘masuk longkang’. Booooooooo!

Picture courtesy of Ferrari World.

• Reply WilsonC March 16, 2007 at 8:43 am

ooo..yea baby… the reds are back. Ferrari forever! :kowtow:

• Reply dreamcatcher March 16, 2007 at 10:12 am

still searching for a driver to support. thinking of heidfeld, hamilton or rosberg… tho’ these guys are, for now, still shadows in comparison to montoya. πŸ™

can’t forget montoya’s eyes. :daydream:

for team construction, my support remains on toyota. hope the packages this yr are lots better.

• Reply Gallivanter March 16, 2007 at 11:14 am

Something we share in common. Ferrari! Ferrari! I’m going for the Malaysian F1 in a couple of weeks’ time. :dancing:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 16, 2007 at 1:08 pm

WilsonC, hehe red rules! So tell me which EPL team do you support?

Dreamcatcher, support Kimi la. Come back to the red team.
    I think Toyota still needs a few years before they can finally ‘win’.

Daniel, ah ha….this time I gotta ‘celek’ you.
    You’re going for the grand stand or the RM100/RM50 one?

• Reply boo_licious March 16, 2007 at 1:37 pm

I do miss that distinctive whine – looking fwd to tmrw, 10am when we get to hear it again. Will be an interesting season to see if Kimi can get it rite this time round.

• Reply wuching March 16, 2007 at 5:16 pm

F1 been here so long but i still haven’t been!

• Reply Mo-C March 16, 2007 at 5:35 pm

My support will go to Alonso, of course :hug:

Nahh.. Kimi, even you’re wearing red, I think you will remain ‘icy and cold’ :devil: .

• Reply WilsonC March 16, 2007 at 5:47 pm

Pretty obvious… hehe Red Devils! :devil:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 16, 2007 at 11:05 pm

boo_licious, I hope he does. I will have to watch the repeat version.

Wuching, try la this weekend. You’ll never regret it. Coz got lotsa leng luis.

Mo-C, Kimi’s inside may be icy cold but his outlook is fiery red! :devil:

WilsonC, YES!!! Wohooooooooooooo 😎

• Reply moz monster March 17, 2007 at 1:45 am

I’ve always been a Ferrari fan. And I’ve always admired how Kimi can get so much out of cars that always let him down …

I think he’ll do well in the Prancing Horse …

• Reply Neo March 17, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Wow, Red Kimi! I support him…
    Tonight Swiss Open is on lei… 9pm on Astro. Make sure you watch OK! :cow:

• Reply Che-Cheh March 17, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Moz, a great qualifying round from Kimi! :party:

Neo, yahoo..now almost everyone is in sync with my choice of driver! Ohh I watched Swiss Open a little during the Manutd halftime break.

• Reply Jemima March 18, 2007 at 1:49 pm

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Great start!!! Can’t wait to watch him nailed the next race!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

• Reply hcfoo March 18, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Kimi rocks! He proves anyone who drives a ferrari can win too.

• Reply narrowband March 18, 2007 at 10:05 pm

I’m with kimi all the way, this year!!

• Reply Che-Cheh March 19, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Jemima, ohh he will surely nail it again. :peace:

Hcfoo, for a long while it was quite boring…Ferrari leading…other teams were trying to play catch up. :devil:

Narrowband, Kimi you hear that? Now go on and kill Alonso’s career!

• Reply Mo-C March 20, 2007 at 1:02 pm