Football, Sports

Manchester United – 2006/2007 Premiership Champion

See? I told you so! Neh neh neh neh nehhhhhhhh

Hehe my intuition came true. Read “This will be Manchester United Year” if you donโ€™t believe me.

Hmmm 9th win? Is that too much? No. Not for me and not for Manchester United. ๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations to Sir Alex and the Manchester United squad.
We are so proud of you guys!

Jose hailed dethroned Chelsea โ€˜heroesโ€™? Come on lah… soar loser aje.

The sweeeeetest thing is that we will play and celebrate our winning party at Stamford Bridge this Thursday morning. Woohoooo!

Another good news! Roy Keane is back! (next season lah) Hehe he brought Sunderland back to the EPL. Sunderland was crowned the Coca-Cola Champions!

My intuition: Roy Keane will succeed Sir Alex as the next ManUtd manager. (Update 19th Feb 2016: Ok I was wrong with this one. Maybe one day in the future?)

p/s: hey Iโ€™m back… recuperating.

• Reply Jemima May 7, 2007 at 12:52 pm

I’m so glad to have you back, my friend. :hug:

• Reply dreamcatcher May 7, 2007 at 1:10 pm

sheesh!!! managed to hang on did they?! either manu or chelsea, made no odds, both ain’t to my liking at all!!! :grrr: … but urghhhh!!!! congratulation is in order. :applause:

knew arsenal would have a tough time especially without pires :doh: we’ll fare better the next time around, uh! i hope… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Reply Yvy May 7, 2007 at 1:29 pm

adoi!!! come back post abt football??? aiyoyo…but something better than nothing! ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome back dear!!! :dancing:

• Reply alexallied May 7, 2007 at 2:50 pm

I KNEW IT!! I knew you would post this LOL. Coz I’ma red devil myself and it’ll be on my blog too!!!! :party:

Jose can go eat all his words now, wipe Sir Alex’s as*.

• Reply wuching May 7, 2007 at 6:13 pm

u’ve been gone too long! :nottalking:

• Reply Lex May 7, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Yeay kakak’s sudah balik!

Well, at least the cup is now in a much better place and Mourinho is so tak malu man… and so perasan too ๐Ÿ˜› I think I should listen to what my bros have said about MU lerr…

• Reply hcfoo May 8, 2007 at 12:20 am

Man U won. Boring… :devil:

Congrats! Well, at least their win makes you feel better and healthier? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Reply narrowband May 8, 2007 at 1:19 am

Wah, all kind of sickness surely will go away with this win. Correct or not?

• Reply Che-Cheh May 8, 2007 at 7:54 am

Jemima, miss ya. :hug:

Dreamcatcher, Arsenal were struggling.

Yvy, thanks :hug: I eat, think and sleep football. ๐Ÿ˜€

Alexallied, hahahaha of course must post this happy news. I’ll be reading yours.:wink:

Wuching, yes and I’m back.

Lex, what did your bros said?

Hcfoo, hahaha definitely makes me healthier. :laughing:

Narrowband, CORRECT! :hehe: