Football, Sports

‘The Special One’ Has Left Chelsea

Jose Mourinho and Chelsea have parted ways after 3 years of relationship. This news came as a shock to me. Ohhh ‘The Special One’ has left Chelsea. Does that mean Chelsea’s destiny is going to decline from now on? How are they going to survive without ‘The Special One’?

His falling off with Roman Abramovich appears to be the cause of his departure. They did ‘kiss and make-up’ at the end of last season, still the thorn is there if you know what I mean.

Let me tell you how I feel. He will be sorely missed by Chelsea fans and non-Chelsea fans alike for e.g. ME. Right, don’t think I’ll say that huh? I dislike Chelsea sure but Jose! Jose! Jose! There will only be one Jose who will tell you stuff like “because I’m the Special One” or “The linesman scored” (referring to Luis Garcia’s goal that knocked Chelsea out of CL).

Throwing his Barclay’s Champions medals to the crowd of Stamford Bridge was one of the bravest things to do. How many of you would have done the same thing?

For his memory, let’s now look at the man with many faces.

One of my most memorable moment.
Sometimes I use Chester’s paw to reenact the chin up moment. 😀

Now I present you Chelsea’s new manager – Avram Grant. He sure looks scary.

This week’s BIG EPL clash unfortunately and fortunately is between Manchester United and Chelsea. WoW I didn’t know about it until yesterday. What’s your take? I think it’ll be a draw. Either that or a win for MU. Hehehe

p/s: So Lobster, are you going to change club again?

Btw my fellow colleagues, don’t ya think Jose reminds you of Tanida san? A little bit, no?

• Reply hedonistics anonymous September 21, 2007 at 9:07 am

OMG, that avram grant could pass as mourinho’s elder brother! there are some similarities in features!

• Reply wuching September 21, 2007 at 9:12 am

:talkingear: :talkingear: :talkingear: :talkingear: :talkingear:

• Reply Gallivanter September 21, 2007 at 10:06 am

He shall be missed by Chelski and non-Chelski fans alike. Spurs might come in for him though…. :thinking:

• Reply hcfoo September 21, 2007 at 10:14 am

I’m an ex-chelsea fan coz of Mourinho. Probably it’s a good thing he left.:loser:

Wah the new boss look more like a mafia boss than a football manager 😀

• Reply Bryan September 21, 2007 at 10:22 am

I’m gonna miss Jose’s speech after every match! He is sure a witty man.

• Reply Angie Tan September 21, 2007 at 10:32 am

yep.. big news in EPL. 😉

it was plastered all over petalingstreet yesterday too. (^ ^)

well, just like any working relationship, once your relationship with your boss sours, it’s pretty much hard to continue despite you having a great team to back you up. anyway, hope that this week’s match is good. :worried

• Reply Lob September 21, 2007 at 11:26 am

We let Mourinho left is because he cannot win CL for us so far. of course, by looking at the team performance now, it is unlikely we can win it as well this season. so in order to achieve our dream of at least winning twice of CL in every 10 years, we wan to have new manager, new stle to live up the team. Of course, as many chelsea supporter think, we never think grant can do it, so hopefully the next good manager can come in faster in order to live up the team. che-cheh, i never know that u will miss him, as u condemn him non-stop last time. nvm that, since grant is abra follower, hopefully he can help sheva to play better n u need to run the factory naked in the end of the season. n nope, mourinho doesnt look like tanida.

• Reply Lob September 21, 2007 at 11:28 am

N i really think abra make a big mistake to let him go. really.

• Reply Lob September 21, 2007 at 11:29 am

If my company pay me compensation of 25 million pound, i will leave in the next minute also la.

• Reply alexallied September 21, 2007 at 12:03 pm

The Special One left :whew:

Else his :talkingear: would be non-stop and I’ll go :not_listening:

:LOL:

• Reply dreamcatcher September 21, 2007 at 1:15 pm

sensed it comin’ n he was rather quiet after last week’s defeat but yea, quite a character that guy! :hehe: heh!heh! if u’ve won many times, throwing medals are nothing. it’s the feel that lingers and lasts or fades. 😎 interesting to see what chelsea’s score will be, mu the constant variable… whether it’s true that managers really affect teams in a big way either bad or good. :thinking:

• Reply pacco September 21, 2007 at 1:17 pm

i’m so sad that jose left chelsea…i really love him…

if Jt change club, my heart will change too

• Reply Jason September 21, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Now, the question is where will he be going and after going there, will he be able to bring the team to win the title like how he did with Chealsea.

He’s definitely a very talented manager.

• Reply Che-Cheh September 21, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Hedo, his eyes is so scary! :nailbiting:

Wuching, :beat_up:

Daniel, currently bookies are saying Portugal manager.

Hcfoo, like that no good. Players will be scared of him so they wouldn’t play nicely. :laughing:

Bryan, yup. Ahhh memories…

Angie Tan, unfortunately. I wish he could stay one more year. We still need him in EPL. To make EPL merrier. :dancing:

Lob, you definitely has a lot of things to say. It’s just too bad their relationship fall off. I don’t think anyone can emulate what Jose has done to Chelsea. He’s too good to be pushed aside. Too bad neh. Hmmm of course we will take the money because we’re poor people. 😀

Alex Allied, I laughed at his ‘speech’ too. They’re too good to be ignored.

Dreamcatcher, I think Chelsea players will work really hard this weekend.

Pacco, not sure about JT but FL still hasn’t sign a new contract.

Jason, people are tipping him to be Portugal’s manager. I’m sure he will bring a lot of wins to whichever club he coaches because he’s one of the best.

• Reply Lob September 21, 2007 at 2:31 pm

Seem like u like him alot, ya. y? since when u secretly support chelsea huh? don be shy, just say it out loud. ya, his position cannot be replace by anyone else, not even fergit.

• Reply Mo-C September 21, 2007 at 5:11 pm

Like Tanida san? Nope :confused_2:

• Reply Che-Cheh September 22, 2007 at 9:23 am

Lob, :sick: :sick: :sick: fergie can replace his position but he’s happy at where he’s right now. :phbbbt:

Mo-C, ok ok….somehting is wrong with me.