… and guess what? I’m having some minor fever, flu and cough. Hope I’ll be able to get well in time. *prays
This will be my first oversea trip in 2 1/2 years. My last oversea trip was to Hong Kong and Macau in November 2007. What happened to my ‘visit at least 1 oversea country a year’ mission? Failed lo. It was due to health and busyness. I’m very sure I will be able to ‘tambah’ balik those 2 lost ‘oversea trips’ soon. Thinking of Bali. Anyone? *blink blink
OK back to Siem Reap…
– I’m getting the 3 days pass ticket
– Taking my 2 lenses (50mm f/1.8 and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6) but which one should I ‘load’ on my camera as the main lens. Any suggestion?
Am contemplating whether I should bring my tripod and gorillapod. Or maybe I can use my body as tripod? haha Decided to bring tripod. 🙂
– Not hiring a guide (since this will be a leisure trip; will be going to Siem Reap again with a more ‘serious’ partner later)
– Not visiting Tonle Sap
– Will be hiring tuk-tuk except for the last day trip I will hire a car to bring us to Banteay Srei and Angkor Wat. I thought Banteay Srei is too pretty and cannot be missed. Is the road to Banteay Srei dangerous for 2 ladies and a driver?
– Already I’m thinking this is sure gonna be an expensive US$$ trip.
Oh and where do you change large US$ notes to smaller notes? Got it at money changer. LOL
Kindly comment if you have any suggestion. I can read your comment until this Saturday. *yeah that soon!
Angkor Wat… here I come!!!