I have a nosy neighbor on one side of my fence. How kay poh (nosy) is this neighbor?
Well let me give you a few examples.
1. We come home to open our gate, he peeks. (yes HE and sometimes SHE)
2. We go out and open our gate, he peeks.
3. Contractor comes to our house for renovation work, he comes out purposely doing something but actually his head keep turning to our side.
4. I play with Chester in our porch, he again comes out purposely do something.
5. I bath Chester in our porch, he either peeks or purposely comes out do something.
It’s not that bad actually. Do you know what the worst part is?
This neighbor is related to us! BUT they are not in speaking terms with us unless they need something from us or we accidentally step on their tails. And they will complain like hell break loose.
It is heartbreaking to see this kind of demeanor what more from people close to you. People who you practically grew up with but changed as the years go.
I still remember a scene whereby they purposely come by our house to borrow our bathroom to take bath but actually they just want to come in and see our kitchen. I really don’t understand man. Why act like that?
Another recent time is when they were renovating their front house, they just come and park their car in front of our house compound. We didn’t say a word… for we are chin chai people. But when it was our turn to renovate our front house, guess what? They put a large pot at their house compound. We know what they mean by that. Action speaks louder than words.
So heartbreaking. Hai hai hai… Just want to vent out. Beh tahan already.
p/s: this HE actually condemned his own father. I was there to witness it. What a sad bunch of people.