Today is 29th December 2006. There’re 2 more days to go before we say our bye-bye to 2006. Time flies in just a few blinks. I feel the years are getting by faster and faster.
Can you feel it? What’s your take? Is it because we’re too busy with our hectic life that we don’t slow down to enjoy it anymore? I wish we don’t have to work so hard. I wish we can have more time to do all the things that we always wanted to do but have no time. Maybe I’ll just migrate to NZ and live a peaceful life there!?!
So how’s your 2006? Did you manage to keep your 2006 resolution?
1. Paying off all my credit card bills and although the debt stacked in back I managed to clear it again. Not bad!
2. Saving some money (tsk although not much but I’m really proud). Yeah!
3. My secret illness is healing nicely.
4. Grandma’s health has improved tremendously after her mild stroke episode. In fact I think now her skin is much smoother and livelier than mine. Uhhh so jealous!
5. Chester is getting smarter and heavier… thanks to me. Kekekeke Now he knows how to ‘open’ the door!
6. Travelling to beautiful Bangkok.
7. My uneventful accident. I’m craving for my car!
My 2007 wishes:
1. Continue Operation Zero Debt.
2. Save more money and make more money.
3. Make a giant leap to another new environment.
4. More travelling! (Singapore, HK, Macau… hopefully)
5. Scale Mount KK with minor hitch.
6. My loved ones will always be healthy and happy.
7. Sis to get her dream job.
8. Manchester United champion again. Hehehe
Since today is our last working day for 2006 (for most of us anyway), I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all…
I wish you well in health and happiness.
May you fulfill all your dreams in this coming new year.
YAM SENG! YAM SENG! YAM SENG!